Sunday, October 5, 2008

this is going to be a rough week

Since school started I have been steadily getting acclimated to my daily run-around with classes and practice. Waking up in the mornings earlyfor practice and then heading to class and then back to practice after is starting to feel normal. Now I am coming to end of my first practice cycle and I am looking at one of the toughest weeks ever. I have got the normal hills at 5:30 on Monday morning, which we are up to 11. Then on Tuesday morning we have lifting at 6:30, but not just any normal lifting session, we have got maxes where we must lift the max amount of weight that we can is all area specified as many times as we can. Tuesday, as the Lord would have it, is also always the toughest day of the week for me because my classes from the time I end lifting until practice starts in the afternoon at 2:00, a workout practice which if I have not died from the days activities yet will most definetly kill me. Wednesday, a generally gracious day only requires me to go to two classes and pool run for two about two hours. But I am back to the grind on Thursday in the weight room and another workout at practice in the afternoon.
Friday should be a shakeout for Saturday's workout at 9:00 am SHARP workout on the track, those are always fun.

No comments: