Sunday, October 5, 2008

some good news

Some good news, as you all should know next weekend is parent weekend. I don't know about all of y'all but my mother is coming down and my mother and I are tight close. I'm just excited because I feel like I have not seen her in months even though it has only been a little over one month. I know that when she comes down all the stressors that I felt during the course of the week or from Saturday workout on the track will dissolve when she gets her. I know we are going to go out to eat somewhere and I love eating, I want to show her some of the spots I know of so she can enjoy a good meal away from home. I did want her to meet my teammates and friends but a lot of people are also going home for the weekend. It'll have to wait for another occasion unfortunately. The only thing I'm worried about really is that she is going to see my roommate and I room and ask first what happened and then ask me to clean it up to her satisfaction trying to be hardcore mother. But I really don't mind a little bit of instruction from her, I am just glad that she will be around for a portion of the weekend and I can show here how I am living here. I know she will enjoy it if she knows I am having fun.

No comments: